DR. MEGHA KADANI
Associate Professor , Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
MNR Dental College & Hospital
MNR Nagar Fasalwadi,
Sangareddy,Telangana – 502294
Email ID: Megha.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chairperson, for various scientific presentations sessions at 73rd INDIAN DENTAL CONFERENCE
2020 held on Jan 23, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Panelist for scientific sessions at 73rd INDIAN DENTAL CONFERENCE 2020 Jan 23- 26, Kovalam,
- Invited as guest speaker on Oral awareness among young by NSS (National Service Scheme) conducted on 9-11-2013 held at Smt. Piloo Homi Irani Women’s College, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
- Guest speaker on Oral Health and Oral cancer on Anti-tobacco Day held on 31-05-2014 held at
Rotary Club of India, Gulbarga, Karnataka.
- “Botryoid Odonotgenic cyst- A known but a rare cyst” presented at Triple O conference held from 25th to 28th November in Azeezia Dental College, Kollam, Trivandrum.
- “Sweet way to analyse sweetness” at 1st national midterm conference of Indian Association of Oral and maxillofacial Pathologists between 24th and 26th January 2013 held at Chennai, TamilNadu, India.
- “AgNors – The way to diagnose the proliferative rate of cells in squamous cell carcinoma” at XVIII National IAOMP Conference – Kerala held on 1st – 3rd November 2019, Kerala.
- Megha Kadani, Satish BNVS, Maharudrappa B, Prashant K, Deepa Hugar, Umesh A, Prasanth. S Prabhu. Evaluation of Plasma Fibrinogen Degradation Products and Total Serum Protein Concentration in Oral Submucous Fibrosis. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research,2014 May Vol-8(5)ZC54-ZC57
- First author for the book entitled Oral defense Mechanism” published by Lambert Academic Publishing on 05-08-2015
- Sangameshwar S, Deepa Hugar, Santosh H, Shashi R, Megha Kadani. Decontamination methods used for Dental burs A Comparative study- J Clin Diagn Res. 2014 Jun:8(6):ZC3941.doi:10.7860/JCDR/2014/9314.4488. Epub 2014 May 28. PMID: 25121062; PMCID: PMC4129327
- Hugar, D., Sajjanshetty, S., Hugar, S., & Kadani, M. (2014). Albright hereditary osteodystrophy: a case report. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research : JCDR, 8(10), ZD28–ZD30. https://doi.org/10.7860/JCDR/2014/10913.5041
- Review article- Nano- A technology that delivers, Prabhu PS, Megha Kadani. Trivandrum Dental
Journal, volume 5, issue 1, 2014 (Index Copernicus)
- Nair M, Pillai A, Jacob T, Kadani M, Local anaesthetic resistance. An update of a rare phenomenon. Impressions, Journal of IDA Attingal Branch – June 2017, Vol. 7, No. 2
- Kadani M, B.N.V.S S, Nair M, Prabhu P. Sweet way to analyze sweetness. International Journal of
Dental Science and Innovative Research 2019; 2(6) November – December – 2019, Page No. :621 – 626
- Koshy G, Kadani M, Varghese JB, G Seema. Periodontal diagnostic aids- an odyssey to remember. Accepted for publication by International Journal of Dental Science and Innovative Research on 8th April 2021.