Authorship and Originality
All authors should have made substantial contributions to all of the following:
- The conception and design of the study or acquisition, analysis and interpretation of data submitted for approval
- Drafting the article or revising it for appropriate and relevant intellectual content
- Final approval of the version to be submitted.
- Single-spaced typed manuscripts
- Title and topic page in detail
- Use of simple fonts such as Times Roman, 12 point
- The text should be in single-column format.
- Please write your text in good English and use Spellchecker to ensure no error in spellings
- It is very important that you save your file in the standard format for the program you are using (Microsoft Word docx format or doc format).
The title page:
It should include the title, the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), an address for correspondence, and telephone numbers for editorial queries.
Provide the following information in your submission (in the order given)
- Manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter, introducing the manuscript and confirming that it is not being submitted concurrently elsewhere.
- The Abstract should be no more than 300 words
- The limit for the main body of the manuscript is 4000 words excluding references
- There should not normally be more than 40 references
- Use of Times New Roman, Font size 12, Single spaced throughout your manuscript is recommended
Manuscripts must include:
Title page; Abstract; Introduction; Methods; Results; Discussion and conclusions; Acknowledgements; Declarations; References; Tables; Figures and Legends.
- Table should be given on a separate page, paginated as part of the paper
- Tables numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals and the number should be followed by a brief descriptive caption, occupying not more than two lines, at the head of the table (e.g. Table 1: Effect of drug on blood pressure).
- Footnotes beneath the table body indicated with superscript lower-case letters (or asterisks for significance values and other statistical data
Figures and Legends:
- Authors are encouraged to use color to enhance the impact and clarity of figures.
- Computer prepared images must be at a minimum of 300 dpi at the final publication size. Lower resolution will result in pixilation and poor quality images.
- Images to be submitted in JPEG or TIFF format.
- Figure legends should be typed on a separate page of the main manuscript document.
- Footnotes to figure should be indicated by superscript lower-case letters (or asterisks for significance values and other statistical data)